Yoga Teacher & Sports Massage Injury Therapist from Limerick.
I am passionate about teaching Yoga in a Safe, Light-hearted way in the Lotus Yoga Centre Ennis Rd Limerick. I am currently Teaching Classes & Workshops in Studio & Online through Zoom.
I also run Wellness Days & Weekends Away to The Wild Atlantic Retreat Centre in the Old Head of Kinsale, Cork, West Clare Yoga, The Burren Yoga Centre & The Armada Hotel Spanish Point Co Clare.
Started to practice Yoga in Secondary School in Limerick, continued to practice while living in Dublin for 18 years and for the last 11 years since moving home to Limerick.
• 2013 Did my Teacher Training with Melissa Curtis in The Elbow Rooms for Pregnancy & Postnatal Yoga and Mom & Baby Yoga.
• 2016 Did my 200 hrs Hatha Teacher Training with YTTC.
Completed further Teacher Trainings with:
• Sethu Khan for Structural Strengthening Yoga for Backs, Hips & Knees.
• Grace Tempany for Yin Yoga (Gentle long held Stretches for Deep Myofascial Release)
• Niamh Daly for Peri Menopause Yoga
Combining my experience gained from Treating Sports Injuries & Yoga, I teach the following classes (in Studio & online-Live Classes or Recorded Classes are available for whenever suits you)
• Structural Strengthening Yoga Class for the Back of the body & Core– Restores Strength & Confidence in Your Back & Inner Core, Improves Posture.
• Yin Yoga Class -Gentle, long held Stretches – Deep Myofascial Release, still your Mind & release Hidden Tension.
• Vinyasa Dynamic Flow Yoga Class – Awaken your Body, have Fun & Rediscover yourself.
• Peri Menopause Monthly 2 hr Workshops-1 hr of Discussion Support Group & 1 hr of Peri Menopause Yoga
Where is that Girl gone?……….she was there all the time.
All classes ending with Yoga Nidra for Deep Relaxation & Rejuvenation.
I believe that all Yoga poses should be tailored to suit the individual.
During these Yoga Classes learn where you need to Stretch or Strengthen your Body & allow yourself the Time to Relax & Nurture your Mind & Spirit. x
Contact 087 9680240 firstname.lastname@example.org